Together at Grace – Resources for the Capital Campaign & New Building
Follow us on Instagram and Twitter to stay in the loop for opportunities to serve and prayer requests.
Capital Campaign website: togetheratgrace.com
FAQ’s about the move to 16th & A
Does the purchase of a building mean that you’ve given up on church planting.
- No. A mother church doesn’t shrink when it plants. It grows. That’s just the dynamics of the kingdom. We feel we need to care for who we’ve got, then turn our head to church planting.
What will happen to our current building?
- 2 Pillars Church will rent the space.
What is our relationship with Trinity Daycare?
- They are our tenants. We’re not taking over the ownership and operations of the daycare. Though I hope there will be opportunities for partnership, both in caring for their families and the neighborhood.
How do I stay informed?
- We will have updates during our worship services monthly
- Sign up for the This Week at Grace Newsletter
- Follow us on instagram: @togetheratgrace