You must be planning a wedding? Congratulations! We place a high value on marriage and hope the information below is helpful in deciding if Grace Chapel is a good fit for your special day.
- Comfortably seats 450 (300+ on the main floor, 150 in the balcony)
- Maximum capacity is 500 with limited visibility for back rows of balcony
- Introductory Meeting: Before a Grace Chapel pastor will agree to officiate your wedding, an introductory meeting must be held where the pastor can hear your story, your faith journey and discuss the requirements below.
- Counseling: For a wedding officiated by a Grace Chapel pastor, there will be a minimum of 3 one-hour sessions of pre-marriage counseling as well as a commitment to attend one of Grace Chapel’s six week group marriage classes held throughout the year. This last group requirement may be completed after the wedding, if need be. For a wedding officiated by an approved guest pastor, documentation of an equivalent counseling plan is required.
- Worship: During the period of engagement, we request as consistent attendance as possible at Sunday Grace Chapel worship services.
Grace Chapel members & participating attenders: $750*
We are not currently booking weddings for those outside of our congregation.
*Fee includes officiating pastor, premarital counseling, sound technician, church wedding coordinator, facility usage
- Complete the Online Request Form.
- Once your wedding request is received, you will be contacted to set up your “Introductory Meeting” with the pastor.
- After talking with the pastor and confirming your date, you may submit a $100 non-refundable deposit and signed wedding agreement to secure your date on the church’s calendar.
- Begin premarital counseling as scheduled with your officiating pastor.
- One of our church wedding coordinators will contact you approximately 6-8 weeks before your wedding day to begin planning and making specific arrangements.
If you have additional questions throughout your planning process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.